A Rack mount verison of the CLK-10 employing the 0.8" LED display in a one-rack unit frame.
- Display: 0.8" (20.3mm)
- Case: 1 Racl-unit --- 19"W x 1.75"H x 8.25"D (483 x 44.5 x 210 mm)
- Bright, flicker-free LED display
- Ability to decode a variety of industry standard time codes through jumper settings
- User programmable time zone offset
- User settable to either a 12 hour display with AM/PM indicators or a 24 hour display
- User selectable leading zero blanking
- RS-422 time code input
- Requires only a simple 2-conductor shielded cable to interface to a master clock. For desk mount units, 6 ft. of cable is built in.
- The CLK-20x and CLK-40x series displays are non-multiplexed. This means that you can use these displays on video and film without prodcuing flicker.
- Code Input: SMPTE/EBU,DQS,ESE (TC76,TC89,TC90,) NPR,NMEA,IRIG-B
- Input Level: 2.6V p-p min.
- Impedance: 10KW min. differential input (balanced)
- Power Requirements: In North America, all units are supplied with plug-in power adapter. In other countries, 12VAC, 50/60 Hz power required.