A wall mounting unti that offers a bright LED display housed in an attractive solid oak case. It can be used in control rooms, viewing areas, artist's lounges, or any place where prestige decor is employed. The display is viewable up to 30 feet away.
- Display: 1" (25.4mm)
- Case: Width 8.2",Height 3.6",Depth 2.1"(208.3mm Wide, 91.4mm High, 53.3mm Deep)
- Standard Features:
- Bright, Flicker-free LED Display
- Ability to decode a variety of industry standard time codes through jumper settings
- User programmable time zone offset
- User settable to either a 12 hour display with AM/PM indicators or a 24 hour display
- User selectable leading zero blanking
- RS-422 time code input
- Requires only a simple 2-conductor shielded cable to interface to a master clock. For desk mount units, 6 ft. of cable is built in.
- The CLK-20x and CLK-40x series displays are non multiplexed. This means that you can use these displays on video and film without producing flicker.
- Code Input: SMPTE/EBU,DQS,ESE(TC76,TC89,TC90) NPR,NMEA,IRIG-B
- Input Level: 2.6V p-p min.
- Impedance: 10KW min. differential input (balanced)
- Power Requirements: In North America, all units are supplied with plug-in power adapter. In other countires: 12VAC, 50/60 Hz power required.