The CLK-20A is a 2 rack-unit high display suitable for displaying time in mobile vans, large production control rooms, studios, or in areas where visibility up to 60 feet (18m) is required.
- Display: 2.25" (57.2mm)
- Case: 2 Rack-Units --- 19"W x 3.5"H x 4.25"D (483 x 89 x 108 mm)
- Bright, Flicker-free LED Display
- Ability to decode a variety of industry standard time codes through jumper settings
- User programmable time zone offset
- User settable to either a 12 hour display with AM/PM indicators or a 24 hour display
- User selectable leading zero blanking
- RS-422 time code input
- Requires only a simple 2-conductor shielded cable to interface to a master clock. For desk mount units, 6 ft. of cable is built in.
- The CLK-20x and CLK-40x series displays are non multiplexed. This means that you can use these displays on video and film without producing flicker.
- Code Input: SMPTE/EBU,DQS,ESE(TC76,TC89,TC90) NPR,NMEA,IRIG-B
- Input Level: 2.6V p-p min.
- Impedance: 10KW min. differential input (balanced)
- Power Requirements: In North America, all units are supplied with plug-in power adapter. In other countires: 12VAC, 50/60 Hz power required.