Name (Page / Categor
Image for detail view (Page / Cate
Dixon Systems NM-250 MKII Newsroom Mixer is a proven performer in hundreds of radio and television stations. It's perfect for many broadcast studios and contains almost all of the features of a full broadcast console.
Over the past year or so, we've been listening to comments and suggestions from demanding engineers like you. You've made some very good suggestions and we've incorporated them into NM-250 MKII.
Contact your favorite dealer for more information and pricing.
Features & Specifications:
- Phantom Power Built In (48v)
- Line-Input For Telephone Hybrid
- Input/Output For Computer Sound Card
- Front Panel Jack Input For Unbalanced DAT/Cassette Recorders
- 2 Balanced +4dBm Line Inputs (may be connected to switcher to increase inputs)
- Built In Mix-Minus Bus For Feeding Telephone Hybrid
- Built In Talkback System With 2 Send and Receives
- LED VU Meter Display
- Monitor Select (Mixer Output or Off-Air)
- Built In Cue System With Dimming
- Built In Headphone Amp
- Monitor Output Mutes When Mic Is On
- Great Performance Specifications
- Economically Priced!!!
- Main Outputs: (L&R): balanced +4dBm
- Sound Card: unbalanced, - 10dBm (L&R)
- Monitor Output: (L&R): balanced + 4dBm (Gain Varied By Front Panel Control)